Family Day Care Program
Little Monkey Sports offer unique weekly fundamental movement and sports development programs to children in childcare.
We deliver our Family Day Care specific programs at your location or at a near by park, bringing all our equipment and staff expertise with us. Little Monkey Sports programs are about enjoying a healthy active lifestyle, working on and gaining new motor skills, building self-esteem, learning to work as a team, educational, but above all FUN!
WHAT CHILD CARE PROVIDERS SAY ABOUT US……
“Little Monkey Sports delivers an exciting, well planned and varied program”
“Staff are amazing at building relationships with the children. They are always very happy to see Kris”
“Kris is great with our kids, the parachute at the end is a great hit with everyone!”
WHY DO PARENTS LOVE LITTLE MONKEYS SPORTS IN FAMILY DAYCARE?
One of the great things about Little Monkey Sports is we come to your Family Day-care or we meet them at a local park or venue! We bring our specialist equipment and enthusiasm for sport to each session.
Parents are loving the convenience and the fact that there is no extra running around for them during their precious family time.
How does the Little Monkey Sport Childcare Program help you achieve National Standards?
During our sessions we will:
· Encourage and provide appropriate support to children to participate in new or unfamiliar physical experiences
· Become involved in and enjoy children’s physical activity
· Encourage each child’s level of participation in physical activities according to the child’s abilities and their level of comfort with the activities
· Encourage and support children to use increasingly complex sensory motor skills and movement patterns that:
o Combine gross and fine motor movement and balance
o Increase their spatial awareness
o Use and develop their problem-solving skills
· Provide evidence of children showing enthusiasm for participating in physical play and negotiating play spaces to ensure the safety and well-being of themselves and others
· Talk with the children about how their bodies work and the importance of physical activity to people’s health and well-being
· Give opportunities for children to engage in dance and creative movement
· Support for toddler to develop co-ordinated movement through planned experiences, such as action songs, dancing and throwing and kicking balls.